HOW WE WORK
We want to help you not only engage your audience but also achieve your brand’s full potential. The result … authentic brand stories that are shared, spread, and retold by followers, fans, and brand advocates.
● You will supply the info that you will discuss: your background, your location, your shop, your vision, the recipes you are planning to display, and the items you are interested in advertising.
● We will carry out the research and concept development based on your needs as well as the information you share with us.
● We will create a visual concept outline to demonstrate our goals and mission to you.
● You will be asked to approve the visual presentation of the concept we will be planning to shoot.
● We will book 2 days to shoot and will begin preparing the equipment, logistic, flight tickets, etc.
● Day of arrival: We will arrive at your nearest airport, book a rental car, and arrive at your location to unload the equipment (if it’s convenient for you at that time; if not, we will go to the hotel, and schedule a meeting the following day).
● First Day Shoot: We will begin working at 8 a.m. and carry out the video shoot over the duration of a 10-12H working day.
● Second Day Shoot: We will begin working at 8 a.m. and carry out the video shoot over the duration of a 10-12H working day.
● We will return to base and start working on the editing of the project.
● We will complete the first draft (without music) and send it to you for approval.
● After you’ve approved our work, we will create the background soundtrack along with the sound effects + logo animation, titles, and credits. We will send you the last master for approval.
● The end – we will send you the link with the photo stills.
● The project requires a signature for model release.
● Our rates do include styling by our team, but you are welcome to hire your own food stylist at your expense.
● What you see is what you get (i.e., clip above)
● All rights without limitation (including intellectual property rights and copyright) are the exclusive property of the photographer.
● We will take care of all the logistics. We will be responsible for transporting ourselves and our luggage from the airport to your location.
● We will book a hotel in the nearest vicinity to the shoot.
● We will sign a commercial agreement and start working after your deposit.
● Time of delivery: 29 business days from the moment of return to base.
● Additional payment for TV or cinema media use.
● Commercial agreement signed for the video clip.
● Full agreement and signature (model release) for every individual taking part in the photo shoot and clip.
● Voice over will be extra.
Music (Original or Libery)