Gratin Recipe Sweet Potato & Potato - Vegetarian Gluten Free
2 Sweet potatoes
½ cup Melted butter
1 clove minced garlic
16 oz cream
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
½ cup Fresh parsley, chopped
Step-by-Step Instructions: 1. Preheat the oven to 360F and prepare a medium-size round casserole dish.
2. Wash, peel and thinly slice the potatoes and sweet potatoes.
3. Arrange the thinly sliced potatoes and sweet potatoes alternating and overlapping until they are all neatly placed in a circle around the casserole dish. Repeat inside the circle until the entire bottom of the dish is covered.
4. Brush the potatoes with butter and top with salt, pepper, nutmeg, minced garlic, and cream.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and garnish with parsley.