Butter Chicken Recipe Gluten Free
1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
1 green chili pepper, sliced
8 cloves garlic
1 ½ teaspoons garam masala
1 teaspoon dried coriander
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 ½ teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
½ cup yogurt
½ lemon, juiced
2.2lbs chicken pullets
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1 ½ cups crushed peeled tomatoes
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup crushed cashews
½ cup fresh coriander
1. In a small bowl, combine ginger, green chili pepper, and 4 cloves of garlic. Muddle or mince until fine.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ½ cup yogurt and ½ a lemon juice with the muddled mixture and dry spices. Stir well.
3. Then, mix in the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
4. In a large pot, melt butter and saute 4 cloves of minced garlic and 1 chopped onion for a few minutes. Then add in crushed tomatoes, heavy cream, cashews, and salt. Blend well and then finish by stirring in fresh coriander.
5. Arrange the marinated chicken on skewers.
6. On an oiled grilling pan, grill the chicken skewers until brown on each side. Spoon the cream sauce over the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.