Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe
1 cup chopped onions
8 cups broccoli florets
2 cups water
2 cups heavy cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large soup pot on medium heat, melt butter, then pour the chopped onions inside. Cook the onions until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Pour the broccoli and water into the pot. Season with salt and pepper and boil for 15-20 minutes.
4. Slice the baguette and place the slices on an oven safe tray. Brush each slice with olive oil and top with garlic. Bake for about 12 minutes.
5. Once the broccoli is soft, pour the heavy cream into the soup and blend well.