Puff Pastry Chocolate Twist Vegetarian
1 package filo dough
1. Defrost the filo dough in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 360F.
3. Unroll a large rectangle of filo dough and spread a thick, even layer of chocolate over it.
4. Begin rolling it up, lengthwise, until you have created a long tube shape.
5. Place the tube seam side down, and use a scissor to cut V shaped slices along the top.
6. Alternate which side the pieces fall to, the pastry should look like leaves on a branch.
7. Set aside and allow it to rise for 30 minutes.
8. Bake for about 25 minutes.